NAVIGATE

WELCOME!

Uniquely His

photography, llc

A University of Kentucky, Garden Arboretum Engagement Session

7/30/18

Lexington Arboretum Engagement Session

If you live anywhere near Lexington Kentucky, and you love rolling hills and gardens, you definitely need to check out the University of Kentucky Arboretum! This Arboretum Engagement Session is one of my favorites of the year! It’s a gorgeous getaway, with types of plants I’ve never seen before, and the best part is they are all identified so you can discover what you love.Β  This sweet couple (who prefers to remain anonymous online) met at UofK, so heading to Lex for a session was an ideal fit. The bride-to-be is a sister to one of our dear friends, and when they got engaged, we were to glad they thought of us to capture their wedding!

Their love is sweet, kind and a little ornery which I absolutely love. Once again, we had self proclaimed “we’re a little awkward” people, who we got laughing, dancing and signing and ultimately just being themselves. That’s always the best place to be! Book lovers, ministry partners and an interest for the arts connected them on campus, and I enjoyed getting a little tour of places they met and loved while students there.

We get to celebrate at their Louisville, Kentucky wedding in two short weeks and simply can’t wait! It’s going to be gorgeous!! Congrats you guys!

Lexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement SessionLexington Arboretum Engagement Session

LEAVE US A NOTE!

1. Chanelle

July 30th, 2018 at 10:04 am

Wow, the University of Kentucky looks like a fabulous location to photograph an engagement session. I love all the candid images you captured, and I look forward to seeing the wedding photos!

2. Chanelle

July 30th, 2018 at 10:04 am

3. Alicia Yarrish

July 30th, 2018 at 2:17 pm

What a gorgeous location for their garden engagement session! And lovely ring- he did good πŸ˜‰

4. Alicia Yarrish

July 30th, 2018 at 2:17 pm

5. Daisy H

July 30th, 2018 at 2:24 pm

The University of Kentucky is a unique location and I love it for this garden engagement session! Congrats to the beautiful couple! I love your bright images!!

6. Cindy Jones

July 30th, 2018 at 3:36 pm

The Arboretum is a beautiful place! How close to the UofK campus is it? I love how bright and fun this engagement session is!

7. Cindy Jones

July 30th, 2018 at 3:36 pm

8. Mercedes

July 30th, 2018 at 4:02 pm

This is so sweet! I love that they picked a place that had a special meaning to them. That last frame is absolutely lovely. Well done!

9. Mercedes

July 30th, 2018 at 4:02 pm

10. Tanvi Rastogi

July 30th, 2018 at 5:44 pm

The pictures look beautiful. They are so much in love. The location is gorgeous too.

11. Tanvi Rastogi

July 30th, 2018 at 5:44 pm

12. Kara

July 30th, 2018 at 8:35 pm

I’m so jealous you have an arboretum for engagement sessions! That’s one of the huge perks of living in college town like Lexington. I used to live pretty close to one in Virginia, but the University of Kentucky arboretum looks just as, if not more pretty!

13. Kesha

July 30th, 2018 at 8:45 pm

I love the ring in the flower. UK is a beautiful place. College campuses are some of the best places to take photos.

14. Kesha

July 30th, 2018 at 8:45 pm

15. Stephanie Jeannot

July 31st, 2018 at 12:04 am

These photos are gorgeous. How beautiful is this couple. I am in awe of the backdrops that you found all aroudn this place. Congratulations to the lovebirds.

16. Stephanie Jeannot

July 31st, 2018 at 12:04 am

17. Sam

July 31st, 2018 at 12:14 am

What a sweet story & couple. The arboretum location proved to be an amazing spot for the engagement photos. Your photos are really great!

18. Sam

July 31st, 2018 at 12:14 am

19. Michelle Leslie

July 31st, 2018 at 9:03 am

Love, love, love. What a beautiful place the UofK is and the way you’ve used the flowers to display the engagement ring is stunning. What a lovely couple. Wishing them everything of the best.

20. Michelle Leslie

July 31st, 2018 at 9:03 am

21. Lindsay Zilke

July 31st, 2018 at 9:16 am

LOVE this garden engagement session!! Those naturals laughs and smiles are the best, and your ring shots are perfection!!!

22. Lindsay Zilke

July 31st, 2018 at 9:16 am

23. Elizabeth O

July 31st, 2018 at 2:26 pm

What a gorgeous shoot this is. The couple look so happy together and you got some amazing shots that they can treasure forever.

24. Elizabeth O

July 31st, 2018 at 2:26 pm

25. Jan F

August 1st, 2018 at 2:15 am

Another beautiful session Sarah! I especially love the ring shot! Great job as always!

26. Waren Jean

August 1st, 2018 at 8:46 am

This is really sweet. This couple is in love and I feel jealous. Hahaha. I wish I will find my prince charming soon and get married eventually. Nice shot and beautiful location.

27. Waren Jean

August 1st, 2018 at 8:46 am

28. april

August 1st, 2018 at 2:18 pm

This engagement session at the University of Kentucky Arboretum is so good! They look so sweet and happy together and the location is gorgeous!

29. april

August 1st, 2018 at 2:18 pm

30. Becca Talbot

August 1st, 2018 at 4:27 pm

What beautiful pictures! You’re such a talented photographer πŸ™‚ I would love to have an engagement shoot like this, if I ever get engaged that is πŸ˜‰ x

31. Becca Talbot

August 1st, 2018 at 4:27 pm

32. Daria

August 1st, 2018 at 11:23 pm

What a beautiful photoshoot! And the gardens seem like a perfect location. Congratulations on your engagement btw,

33. Tiffany Yong

August 6th, 2018 at 2:14 am

The smiles are the sweetest in these series of photos. I can imagine how it will be like to have you take not just their wedding photo but also mine! It’ll be so cool!

34. Tiffany Yong