NAVIGATE

WELCOME!

Uniquely His

photography, llc

Leeann & Emmett | Fall LaGrange Engagement Session

2/15/18

The hunt for fall color was on for this engagement session! These two are the absolute sweetest and they were up for a bit of an adventure! We got together really late in the fall season and were worried there wouldn’t be much color left. After meeting at the square and exploring LaGrange, we headed out to a few different options. It’s in those moments I’m really glad my clients trust me, when what they see in a location may seem really strange!

Leeann and Emmett, we are so excited to celebrate with you all in July! It’s going to be absolutely gorgeous, and certainly much warmer. You all are so joyous and kind, it’s absolutely our pleasure to be working with you!

LEAVE US A NOTE!

1. Sarah

February 16th, 2018 at 3:57 pm

Gosh these are good! Those ring shots are killer!!! The people of Louisville are so lucky to have an engagement photographer like you!!

2. Alicia Yarrish

February 16th, 2018 at 4:03 pm

Beautiful engagement session! Louisville, Kentucky looks like such a great place for a session!

3. Nicole

February 16th, 2018 at 4:54 pm

These fall colors are perfect! This is such a great Louisville engagement session! You really brought out there emotions!

4. Twinspirational

February 16th, 2018 at 9:25 pm

Wow this is such a beautiful Louisville engagement session. We love taking pictures with the gorgeous fall foliage. We loved the way you ended the blog post too.

5. Cierra

February 16th, 2018 at 11:30 pm

Oh wow, what a beautiful engagement session! I have a few friends who live in Louisville, Kentucky and I’m sure they would love to have you be their engagement photographer! Your style is so bright and colorful and true to color, I love it!

6. Jennifer Blume

February 17th, 2018 at 1:08 am

What a stunning engagement session!  Her ring is incredible and they are the cutest couple!  I am so glad you had some fall color left for this!  Every time I see photos of Louisville, Kentucky it makes me want to plan a trip!

7. Laura P

February 17th, 2018 at 7:11 pm

I agree with Sarah, the ring shots (especially the last one) is amazing! Her ring is so simple and so stunning. Congrats to them. Are you photographing their wedding in Louisville too?

8. admin

February 18th, 2018 at 11:17 am

Thank you, Laura! They’re getting married this July in Louisville, and we’ll be there! 🙂

9. Marie Rood

February 17th, 2018 at 7:42 pm

This engagement session is GORG! I especially love the black and white images of them in the field and the ring shot! LaGrange Kentucky is so cute, Louisville is blessed to have you as a wedding photographer there!

10. Jennifer M Outlaw

February 17th, 2018 at 9:24 pm

Don’t get me wrong, I am definitely a warm weather kind of girl, but there is just something so beautiful about Fall.  The colors, the boots and warm sweaters!  This Kentucky engagement session is just perfect.  You captured the love they share in the most beautiful way.