NAVIGATE

WELCOME!

Uniquely His

photography, llc

A Spring Wedding at Eden Springs

5/18/18

These two love birds are on the last day of their honeymoon, so it seems like the perfect night to highlight their wedding from last weekend! Courtney and Patrick ended up having a gorgeous day for their spring wedding at Eden Springs Farmstead, after a crazy forecast. Surrounded by their closest friends and family, I don’t think anything else could have been more perfect for them. Enjoy a few of my favorites from the day!

LEAVE US A NOTE!

1. Jill M Houser

May 21st, 2018 at 11:10 am

So pretty! I felt like I was there. I love the brides hair and their portraits are epic! Yes, golden hour, yessss!

2. Lindsay Zilke

May 21st, 2018 at 11:27 am

What a beautiful wedding, I just love the tones!! And the bride looks like a princess in her gorgeous gown!

3. Erin

May 21st, 2018 at 11:55 am

Amazing job capturing this wedding! Super happy, in-love couple, gorgeous lake-side venue, and I love all of the great detail shots.

4. Alicia Yarrish

May 21st, 2018 at 2:13 pm

Such a fun wedding day! Love the jeans and cowboy boots! It’s so important to feel like yourself on such a monumental day in your love story 🙂 Beautiful wedding!

5. fran

May 21st, 2018 at 11:03 pm

what a beautiful wedding! The location and their story looks so relaxed and effortless! You did an incredible job! I love your details.

6. Jamie

May 22nd, 2018 at 1:07 pm

What a sweet blend of rustic and charming, Eden Springs is a gorgeous venue for a wedding! Love the brides’ colors, and the details you captured.  Congratulations to the newlyweds!

7. sarah

May 22nd, 2018 at 4:14 pm

oh my gosh you had the most epic light ever… that golden sunset is just incredible… so pretty!

8. Deb B.

May 23rd, 2018 at 2:55 am

Absolutely in love with how you captured all the beautiful details. And you can tell these two love each other so much. Beautiful shots at an incredible venue. Eden Springs is just lovely!

9. Jess

May 23rd, 2018 at 2:25 pm

Gorgeous wedding!  I loved getting to see his reaction as she walked down the aisle.  I also really love your tones in general. They super duper compliment her skin tones and the sunset. Beautiful work!