NAVIGATE

WELCOME!

Uniquely His

photography, llc

A Black and Gold Louisville Wedding at the Pointe

4/13/18

Puppy love. It’s a term often used for fleeting feelings, but I think Dinah and Drew are redefining the definition… their fur babies helped bring them together after meeting at work, and today they have 5! Dinah says it best when she says, “I saw Drew on his first day at work in his Dad’s pleated pants and thought, “oh, he’s mine.” Nearly four years later, Drew proposed at the park in full Florida Gator attire with Penny de Paw.” Now, they are officially married!!

While they explore Hawaii this week, I’m excited to relive their gorgeous wedding day! The Pointe in Louisville, Kentucky proved a perfect location to celebrate. I think it may be one of my favorite Louisville venues to photograph in!  Doesn’t Dinah look absolutely stunning in her gown? So gorgeous!! Greenery, golden accents, a classy and rich history filled venue, family that supported them from all sides… it was truly a beautiful day! Let me know what your favorite detail is, in the comments below! Congratulations Dinah and Drew! It was a pleasure to celebrate alongside you all!

Thank you to some incredible vendors for putting on a gorgeous day:

Florals & Greenery: Oberer’s Flowers

Bridal Gown: The Bridal Suite of Louisville

Hair and Make Up: Carley Randall Studio

Venue: The Pointe at Butchertown

Cake: Terry Giles

Catering: The Louisville Catering Company

Bridesmaids Dresses: Rent The Runway

Groomsware: Men’s Wearhouse

LEAVE US A NOTE!

1. sarah

April 13th, 2018 at 3:17 pm

ohhhhh my word! The details are flawless, and so so beautiful! What a gorgeous wedding…. the way you captured them is gorgeous!

2. Daisy

April 13th, 2018 at 3:32 pm

Wow beautiful! Love the detail shots, especially her dress! First Look is always my favorite and I love how you captured theirs! Beautiful wedding!

3. Claudia, A Day To Remember

April 13th, 2018 at 4:15 pm

What a lovely wedding!  Great job on capturing all the details and those sweet moments! Kudos!

4. Mira

April 13th, 2018 at 4:16 pm

i love their story! and 5 animals is a huge responsibility!! Good for them, may they have many years of happiness ahead!!

5. Mercedes

April 13th, 2018 at 11:23 pm

They have stunning style! You captured their wedding day so incredibly beautifully! And wow, five puppies. They must have a fun home 😊

6. Denise

April 13th, 2018 at 11:42 pm

Absolutely gorgeous and I love their circle backdrop for the ceremony! I love the details. And the light you capture in their portraits is stunning!

7. Alicia Yarrish

April 14th, 2018 at 10:32 am

They had such a beautiful day! You captured it so well. And seriously, could her dress BE any more stunning?!

8. Elyse

April 14th, 2018 at 11:35 am

What a beautiful story! I love your detail shots…. they really tell the story of their day and you captured them beautifully

9. Hanna

April 15th, 2018 at 1:57 pm

Wow so many elegant and beautiful details! That venue and her wedding dress are both so stunning! I love the way you captured he sweet details and charm they intended for their beautiful day!