NAVIGATE

WELCOME!

Uniquely His

photography, llc

Josh + Valerie// An Anchorage Kentucky Engagement Session

10/27/17

POSTED IN: Blog, Engagements

“Haha, so were you a jerk and blew him off?” I jokingly asked, Val.Β  “Actually, yes! I totally studied instead!!” We all had a big ol’ belly laugh as we relived the time these two met at Murray State. While Josh was interested immediately, and tried several ways to put himself in situations to be around her, Val aways had seemingly more important things to do. πŸ˜‰ But if there’s anything I have learned about these two, it’s that they are passionate and driven! Josh was up for the pursuit and now this sweet story is unfolding.

It’s a special feeling when a couple drives hours away to make a weekend out of our time together. Returning the travel for their Tennessee wedding in October is going to be just as sweet! Val and Josh, thank you for the fun, laughter and genuine care during our time together. These are just a few of my favorites, and I can honestly say that I am blessed to have gotten to know you all better! We can’t wait to celebrate and party next October!!

LEAVE US A NOTE!

1. Nikki

October 27th, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Beautiful ! Great job with this engagement session in anchorage !

2. Jess

October 27th, 2017 at 4:59 pm

What a beautiful engagement session!  I love their chemistry and how natural they look in front of the camera!

3. Laurie Louis

October 27th, 2017 at 5:04 pm

What a beautiful session. This engagement session is lovely,  from the surroundings to the couple. These Anchorage, Kentucky venues are perfect and I think Hobbs Chapel is my favorite!

4. Laurie Louis

October 27th, 2017 at 5:04 pm

5. Raelene

October 27th, 2017 at 6:42 pm

I had no idea Anchorage, Kentucky was so beautiful!  You chose the perfect locations for this beautiful engagement session.  Hobbs Chapel is an incredible gem-so romantic!

6. Raelene

October 27th, 2017 at 6:42 pm

7. Hannah Gunnell

October 27th, 2017 at 9:08 pm

This is a stunning engagement session! I had no idea there were so many cool spots in Anchorage.

8. Hannah Gunnell

October 27th, 2017 at 9:08 pm

9. jiyeon

October 27th, 2017 at 10:29 pm

what a cute engagement session! these two are so adorable and you captured their love so perfectly!

10. jiyeon

October 27th, 2017 at 10:29 pm

11. Maria Newman

October 28th, 2017 at 12:07 am

Crazy beautiful engagement photography!  It is clear through your photography that these two love each other very much!  You captured their unique connection.

12. Elizabeth

October 28th, 2017 at 11:29 am

Oh hobbs chapel is such a gorgeous place to have an engagement session!  I loved the sunset during their portraits.

13. Elizabeth

October 28th, 2017 at 11:29 am

14. Andrea

October 28th, 2017 at 12:54 pm

Anchorage looks so green and lush but I am willing to bet much of Kentucky looks like that! Such a beautiful engagement session, their warmth for each other just shines through. Their Tennessee wedding will be just as pretty.

15. Amy

October 28th, 2017 at 1:04 pm

I don’t think these two could have had anymore fun in front of the camera! What a gorgeous Kentucky engagement session!

16. Amy

October 28th, 2017 at 1:04 pm

17. Whitney Milton

October 28th, 2017 at 1:59 pm

What a cute Kentucky engagement session. I really love the one with them in the tree swing. Beautiful work!

18. Meliss

October 28th, 2017 at 2:24 pm

Oh I love these Kentucky engagement photos! The colors and the moments are just perfection 😍

19. Meliss

October 28th, 2017 at 2:24 pm

20. Heather Scott

October 28th, 2017 at 4:55 pm

These are so sweet! You captured them so well, I feel like I know them! Great job with this Anchorage engagement!

21. Heather Scott

October 28th, 2017 at 4:55 pm

22. Lacey Fincher

October 28th, 2017 at 4:59 pm

What a sweet engagement photo session! I adore them all, but LOVE the ones on the swing. They seem so, so in love and connected in every picture.

23. Lacey Fincher

October 28th, 2017 at 4:59 pm

24. Cori

October 28th, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Love the swing!!!!!! Beautiful capture and love the start to the blog. So pure

25. Emily Moore

October 29th, 2017 at 12:55 am

What a beautiful engagement session! I really love the images of Valerie on the swing — those are just gorgeous! Those have such a sweet southern feel to them <3

26. Emily Moore

October 29th, 2017 at 12:55 am

27. Sarah

October 29th, 2017 at 8:53 am

I love Hobbs chapel! It’s so sweet how you used the swing in their photos!

28. Sarah

October 29th, 2017 at 8:53 am

I love Hobbs chapel! It’s so sweet how you used the swing in their photos!

29. Stefanie

October 31st, 2017 at 12:18 am

I love seeing all these sides of Anchorage Kentucky! I grew up in Oldham County, but didn’t make it here often. What a gorgeous engagement session! My favorite part has to be Hobbs Chapel and the swing in Anchorage Park. That light on the bridge is amazing too. They are gorgeous, congrats to Valerie and Josh!

30. Stefanie